Have an Enrollment need? Call us at 1-855-745-5507 (TTY/TDD 1-844-517-3431). Learn More.
Consumer Advisory Committee
The Consumer Advisory Committee (CAC) is a means for Ambetter from IlliniCare Health to receive feedback from our members and local community organizations. The committee can be made up of a combination of the following:
- Ambetter from IlliniCare Health members
- Members’ family members
- Members’ caregivers
- Community stakeholders
- Ambetter from IlliniCare Health staff
The CAC identifies and helps resolve issues or barriers to healthcare needs as well as reviews and reports on a variety of quality improvement issues to help improve Ambetter from IlliniCare Health and our services. Specifically, the committee is tasked with the following:
- Identifying and reviewing members’ concerns
- Making advisory recommendations to Ambetter from IlliniCare Health
- Providing feedback on proposed changes in policies and procedures that will affect members
Meeting quarterly, committee members can serve either a one or two-year term.