For now, can you update the response to this bullet to say: If you have questions regarding your assigned PR representative, please e-mail Ambetter from IlliniCare Health Provider Relations team at providerrelations_IL@centene.com.
- Claim reconsiderations must be received within 180 days of the DOS or date of discharge, whichever is later.
- Claim disputes must be received within 90 days of paid date, not to exceed 1 year from DOS.
- When IlliniCare Health is the secondary payer, claims must be received within 90 calendar days of the final determination of the primary payer.
- For more information please refer to our Provider Manual (PDF).
- If you require additional clarification, contact your assigned Provider Relations Representative.
- Contact Provider Services at HIM_PHONE
- If you do not receive resolution, contact your Provider Relations representative
- Please have claims numbers/issues available
- Your PR rep will respond to you within 48 hours
- If your PR rep does not respond within 48 hours, please contact the PR supervisor
If you have questions regarding billing, IlliniCare Health has a Billing Manual (PDF) for your reference.
Billing questions for Behavioral Health care services please contact claims customer service at HIM_PHONE or your Provider Relations representative.
IlliniCare Health Top 5 Global Issues. We post monthly status reports here. If you have question or concerns you may contact your Provider Relations Representative.